Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My new (used)Van.

We are finally car owners again.  In September our engine died on our car,we had no money so we could not fix it or even replace it.
Thank heavens I have a friend like K. who had an extra car they were not really using and said we could use it until we could get another one.
Thank heavens we have such great friends. To not have a car would have meant taking dax and dallon out of thier school they both need to be in. Dax for his autism and Dallon For his severe Dyslexia most schools offer little to no services for  Autism and even less for dyslexics with the attitude that you can just pay the experts out side of school the 50-100 an hour they charge.
My heart sank when our car died thinking of everything my kids would loose if they could not continue there.
When  my friend K. called and said we could use her car I was over joyed and was on my knees thankfull.

Well this last saturday we were finally able to buy us a vehicle. I have looked and hunted.We knew our budget was not everything we were hoping it could be , yet it was what we had so we needed to make it work.
I am in love with my van
here is Rodrigo :)




Decked to the 9 and ready for what every my kids add to it. we paid 2800, put 900 in repairs and it is in excellent condition.!!
I know this was god's hands in us finding this vehicle. It was well below value and was a blessing for us.

Cinn

No comments: