Thursday, September 6, 2012

A path found

Ever known you had a gift and yet never could find a path to get you there? Well that been me for the last 11 years. I knew I wanted to help other women have a more joyful birth and begin to trust there bodies again. One thing or another seemed to step in the way life just seemed to go in other paths. Well that path has now led me to the people I needed to know to get me where I wanted and needed to be. Seems like it almost to easy now in some ways. I know my path and I am amazed to finally be here.I am also grateful to the friends and family who helped emotionally and finacially ( thanks god mom :) At the end of this month I am taking the training to be a certified CAPPA doula.I know quite a bit but I truly want to know more and want to know how to fully help woman through this. I have already attended births helped talk family through difficult and not so happy births.I always felt like this is what I am here for. Now I get to expand and help those who may not know me on a social basis yet need a doula for a million reasons or just simply one. Why a Doula knowing I won't make a million dollars or get rich ? It's simple I am for family empowerment and Female empowerment even more.I want every woman to have a birth where she feels like all her need were met and that even if things go wrong her birth was everything it could be. I want every Father/Partner to be able to embrace the moment his child comes into this world in a way he is apart of it not just a coach.He is a father and husband first this moment could not be with out him. No matter your family dynamics GAY, Straight,Single,Married you deserve the birth experience that is free a fear and that has a reassuring voice through the process. I want every Family to celebrate birth as the wonderful begining it is instead of this thing we have to get through in order to have a baby. It can and should be more. I want to help guide and love families through to the next step. We as a society have made birth more about doctors comfort than mothers safety for a very very long time now. I am for doctors do not get me wrong but I am not for institutionalization of a natural process. If you want certain things during your birth.I am for that, but I want you to know the real risks and the real options that go with that. So you are empowered for you!!! So I start now have started and I am officially taking clients for births as of today. Come check out my facebook page and say hello :) https://www.facebook.com/DharmicDoulaServices?ref=hl I hope you all a blessed day :)

No comments: